• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How the weather in London?

We went to the bars last night for a bday celebration...waited 1 hr for the cab to show up. Left at 2am and there were zero cabs at that time, walked 2 blocks north and gave up on getting home (8km), started walking towards friend's apt downtown to crash until morning and managed to snag literally the only cab around at a side intersection. He had to drop us off a block from home because our road wasn't plowed. We treked the last 500 ft or so in hip deep snow. Ridiculous amount of snow for basically one day's worth.

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image012.jpg

haha, I'm ok Richard! sorry guys, took forever to shovel my way out!

Incredible amounts of snow. Bus system shut down. Schools shut down. Many stores/companies closed. Its been a crazy day and a half. 30mins just to clear the snow off my car!

Its supposed to be 7* on tuesday, I'm sure it'll melt a bit of it!

It was really quite beautiful to watch the snow fall

wow that's some snow you guys got there. I thought ours was bad last month....
Hopefully you wont get flooded out when it melts.

He's some rush hour picks when we got hit. This was the in the first few hours of it snowing.

500739_222_full.jpg

500739_223_full.jpg

hmm i dunno, doesnt seem THAT heavy. No worse than when I see the 401 on breakfest televison.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to head towards toronto from K-W. The flyover is always so damned packed, half the time it starts to block the expressway.

hmm i dunno, doesnt seem THAT heavy. No worse than when I see the 401 on breakfest televison.

I feel sorry for anyone trying to head towards toronto from K-W. The flyover is always so damned packed, half the time it starts to block the expressway.

Depends on the time of day. If people just let others merge it would go a lot faster.

At least it's slightly better than the old on/off ramp bridge exit.

Depends on the time of day. If people just let others merge it would go a lot faster.

At least it's slightly better than the old on/off ramp bridge exit.

yeah I hear that. Seems like everyone I know from around here has a story of a close call from trying to merge/exit on the old set-up. My gf's best friend had one guy rip her door off from slamming into her when he merged into the expressway!

Back