• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clean pics

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
100_0404.jpg

100_0405.jpg

100_0406.jpg

100_0407.jpg

100_0408.jpg

100_0409.jpg

100_0410.jpg

100_0411.jpg

Am I the only one that has a friggin' lower air dam on my car still? Everyones pictures posted lately show it missing. :shrug:

SVT bumpers look so ghetto without one.

Am I the only one that has a friggin' lower air dam on my car still? Everyones pictures posted lately show it missing. :shrug:

SVT bumpers look so ghetto without one.

I do I do I do!

1) The car actually looks pretty clean for once.
2) You didn't post umteen billion pictures including multiple of the SAME shot.
3) I don't know what you did, but the camera settings are much better.

Much improved! Now maybe wait a few months before posting pics again...

Much improved! Now maybe wait a few months before posting pics again...

Agreed...every 2 weeks we get pictures of your car..that honestly looks the same...but dirty or washed. :shrug:

I think i have made 2 posts (with pictures) of my car over 5 years, being on here. :crazy:

Maybe i should post whore more :laugh:

Meh, he obviously really likes his car and is still proud of it even when it's dirty....so if he wants to post pictures he's obviously more than welcome to.

Nothing says anyone has to read it though.

well it looks good to me. that front bumper needs some love, but most of em do. as an owner of a really hard to clean black car that has no hope, i feel your pain. but i still post pictures and everyone thinks its good. so you get a thumbs up from me. now start on the engine bay. burnout pics always help people see past the paint!

well it looks good to me. that front bumper needs some love, but most of em do. as an owner of a really hard to clean black car that has no hope, i feel your pain. but i still post pictures and everyone thinks its good. so you get a thumbs up from me. now start on the engine bay. burnout pics always help people see past the paint!

Yeah, black is a HUGE pain to even make it look remotely clean. Lots of clay barring, and lots of buffing to get a nice gloss finish.

I loved the way my black SVT looked, but I hated the work involved with keeping it looking good. When I got the Sil Fro, it was a god send to keep clean...but didn't look as good as my black did.

Damn I miss the unmolested black beauty I had. :cry:

daytimefarmroad.jpg

Agreed...every 2 weeks we get pictures of your car..that honestly looks the same...but dirty or washed. :shrug:

I think i have made 2 posts (with pictures) of my car over 5 years, being on here. :crazy:

Maybe i should post whore more :laugh:

You know, I really do enjoy seeing different members' cars that are nice and clean, and seeing what they've done to them. Your car is very clean Harry. You should post it a little more often. It just irritates me (I know...I don't HAVE to click on the thread) when I see the same car all the time, especially when the pics are generally just snap shots, nothing special. I know that I was a little happy to post pics at one time when I got my one of my cars, but I've tried to refrain until I get something really special to show. I was just extremely pleased with the car, as I'd never seen such a clean car for its age, and I felt like sharing it.

You know, I really do enjoy seeing different members' cars that are nice and clean, and seeing what they've done to them. Your car is very clean Harry. You should post it a little more often. It just irritates me (I know...I don't HAVE to click on the thread) when I see the same car all the time, especially when the pics are generally just snap shots, nothing special. I know that I was a little happy to post pics at one time when I got my one of my cars, but I've tried to refrain until I get something really special to show. I was just extremely pleased with the car, as I'd never seen such a clean car for its age, and I felt like sharing it.

This is the cleanest car i have had paint wise. The truck is good to tho.

No objections to when you posted your car... what so ever. It wasn't directed towards you....i was agreeing with you. I just wanted to add/stress the point of post whoring on a car that has nothing new done to it but a wash.

Heck put something new on it then make a post. But adding a tinted tail or washing the car and then making new posts....kinda destroys the excitement thinking he finally did something kool.

Meh, he obviously really likes his car and is still proud of it even when it's dirty....so if he wants to post pictures he's obviously more than welcome to. Nothing says anyone has to read it though.
I like my car alot...but what does that have to do with me posting it each week. I'm just a sleeper. I like keeping my car to myself...because i modify it for myself and nobody else. :) I'm more humble about my things....it comes with age i guess or it's Different strokes for different folks :)

I obviously know i don't have to click to view or read this thread....but i keep thinking he's gonna post something new.

No objections to when you posted your car... what so ever. It wasn't directed towards you....i was agreeing with you. I just wanted to add/stress the point of post whoring on a car that has nothing new done to it but a wash.

Heck put something new on it then make a post. But adding a tinted tail or washing the car and then making new posts....kinda destroys the excitement thinking he finally did something kool.

I like my car alot...but what does that have to do with me posting it each week. I'm just a sleeper. I like keeping my car to myself...because i modify it for myself and nobody else. :) I'm more humble about my things....it comes with age i guess or it's Different strokes for different folks :)

I obviously know i don't have to click to view or read this thread....but i keep thinking he's gonna post something new.

No i posted these pics cuz you all where like its dirty it was showing you guys that i do indeed clean my car

Back