• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stupid F*%#%$g Pigeon

FYI---these are still available from Ford. Dealer public cost was $73, I was able to order with a fleet discount for $47.
Emailing the pic now, if it looks decent I'll post it.
-J

svtpigeon.jpg

Deers, skunks, and other animals also crossed the road frequently.

Did you really say "deers"? :laugh:

I too, have had a deer t-bone me - I got hit by a semi in the same car, and the deer did more damage than the semi. I also had one charge me in my SF SVT and barely miss me. It was in the middle of rut and I think I came too close to his ladies who were all next to the highway. I slowed down so they wouldn't run out in front of me without me being able to stop, and he lowered his head and ran full speed at the side of my car. I was amazed that he didn't hit me - I was waiting for his antler tines to stick through the door and skewer me.

be thankful a pidgen didnt decide to try and fly THROUGH your window, miss HIT the B pillar and die in your lap.

Never stopped a car so fast in my life.

no, but i did have possibly the biggest bumble bee in the world smack my side view mirror, spray his guts and bug juice all over my face and land in my lap. and i skeeve bugs so bad. i literally had to stop and puke. :shocked:

no, but i did have possibly the biggest bumble bee in the world smack my side view mirror, spray his guts and bug juice all over my face and land in my lap. and i skeeve bugs so bad. i literally had to stop and puke. :shocked:

THe worst s when they fly into your car and hit you in the face. :mad:

My friend was taking a back road to work one day, and a manure truck accidently dumped its load in the road. The crap was 2 feet deep....he had to take his mustang threw it....he barely made it. :laugh:

Back