• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kansas CSVT's?

SVTPHAT

CEG'er
Anyone else on the Forums have a CSVT in KS? I know of at least 2 others than myself here in Lawrence, KS!

I work in KS. Where do you hang out @ in Lawrence? I know a Silver CSVT that lives out there w/ 18" Enkeis and Baer brakes. Do you know him? I know of a few other CSVTS that live in KS, but they don't post on CEG they post @ www.Fast4doors.com

Last edited:
No I don't know him, but I've seen him around though. I don't get the chance to hang out or anything much anymore but i used to hang out down around mass street. still do every once in awhile...

Sweet!! I would like to see more guys on here. Do you know others? It's funny, but it seems that we have groups in certain areas, but we never meet up.

Yeah, that'd be sweet to get some people together with CSVT's I only get on here and SVTperformance.com. I havn't tired Fast4Doors.com yet so for you guys that get on there or other sites you should spred the word about about getting together somewhere sometime.

Sounds good. I will get w/ the others and see if we can get something going. Let's shoot for late Jan or early Feb.

It's a shame you weren't at are meet in September.

Yeah I probably would have if I would have had my Tour then. I have only had it about 2 months now actually...

I don’t know how mechanically inclined you are, but if you need any help let me know. I have done all the work on my SVT and I don’t know how I could have afforded the things that I have done to it if I had a shop do it.

I don’t know how mechanically inclined you are, but if you need any help let me know. I have done all the work on my SVT and I don’t know how I could have afforded the things that I have done to it if I had a shop do it.

It's kinda off topic but outlawd you have a damn nice car. I seen you this morning on 435 west before holmes road.. Very nice man. Makes me wish my cougar was back together sooner.

Work in Topeka and live outside of town,, anybody ever go to heartland for test and tune, maybe if i get my 3 liter built by this spring i will be out there,, ahh i will probably make it out in the 5.0 if not the CSVT

Work in Topeka and live outside of town,, anybody ever go to heartland for test and tune, maybe if i get my 3 liter built by this spring i will be out there,, ahh i will probably make it out in the 5.0 if not the CSVT

I'm hoping to do at least one Heartland Park event this year.

I love going out to heartland, even if you don't run its a blast just hangout in the staging lanes and listen to how stupid people are and the **** talkin. And there is always a guy there with an old as turds chevy thinkin he can beat everything out there :crazy:

Right now its stripped down in my garage getting a new 3L, tranny, and a pretty turbo to make it all go faster. Its funny all I planned on doing was replaceing the diff that blew out, and now im putting all that in. lol Hopefully one day i can drive it again. but till then the gasaholic ranger will get me around.

Right now its stripped down in my garage getting a new 3L, tranny, and a pretty turbo to make it all go faster. Its funny all I planned on doing was replaceing the diff that blew out, and now im putting all that in. lol Hopefully one day i can drive it again. but till then the gasaholic ranger will get me around.

i hate you,,, ah im just jealous that i am not putting my 3L in right now,, but it is being rebuilt as i have time and moneys

Back