• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No "Go Bruins!" thread yet!?!?

We caught the very end of the game last night - right before they got that last goal.
I'm pretty sure the fans were chanting "assholes" with a french accent, but I could be wrong. :laugh:

We caught the very end of the game last night - right before they got that last goal.
I'm pretty sure the fans were chanting "assholes" with a french accent, but I could be wrong. :laugh:

Yep. But the irony is that they were booing their own team. The rumors are that the French- speaking commentators were yelling at each other by the end of the game.

And this is when the wheels fall off of your 100th anniversary season. :)

haven't missed a game this season and I don't want to talk about it too much. Just believe!!! We have had our quest for the cup stolen many times before with some of the best players in the NHL. I'm on the edge of my seat. I want that cup back in Boston!!

haven't missed a game this season and I don't want to talk about it too much. Just believe!!! We have had our quest for the cup stolen many times before with some of the best players in the NHL. I'm on the edge of my seat. I want that cup back in Boston!!

I too haven't missed a game. I'm pretty sure I've only missed 10 minutes combined the entire season. Hopefully this series will be over tomorrow night. Sweeping the Habs would be great.

The Bruins sweep the Canadians!!

15460.ProfessionalHeavy-DutyCornBroom_4.jpg

now onto the semi-finals.

Go Bruins!!!!!!!

The Bruins sweep the Canadians!!

Correction: Canadiens, not Canadians. Real Canadians would never boo the US anthem.

As a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, I just wanted to say it has never been so much fun to cheer for the Bruins, and to cheer for a team that absolutely tuned the Montreal Canadiens.

I'm off to grab some Sam Adams lager! Cheers!

That's what they get for booing the US National Anthem.

Go B's!

Classic Monteal:mad::mad::mad:

As far as the Bruins go, well I want them to go all the way so they can face the Red Wings! I'm sure someone can help me on this one, when was the last time 2 of the original 6 matched up for the cup:confused: Can you guys imagine how sweeeeeeeet that would be?!

GO BRUINS...GO WINGS!

The Anthem was booed??
(I didn't watch the game.)

Yes. Rather raucously, I might add. The Canadiens' management said they were embarrassed by the fans' behavior.

Klasse Act said:
Classic Monteal

As far as the Bruins go, well I want them to go all the way so they can face the Red Wings! I'm sure someone can help me on this one, when was the last time 2 of the original 6 matched up for the cup Can you guys imagine how sweeeeeeeet that would be?!

GO BRUINS...GO WINGS!

I'd be a great series. Two of the Original Six, and the two American teams with the most Stanley Cup victories.

You've got Hab fan, we've got Jacket fan

You've got Hab fan, we've got Jacket fan

Check out this nugget...
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=649550#post649550

We had a guy call up yesterday, from C-Bus and say even if we win we'd have our hands full with Boston in the second round:crazy: C-Bus should stick with what they know, bad sweater vests, crooked running backs and sick fans with no class!

How you guys lookin' for your next round? I'm going to be checkin' in here because I really want us meet for the Stanley Cup finals!

I'm planning to go to a game against the Whalers. Anyone want in? I'm looking at tickets under $150.

Keeping it real with the original team name, I like it! I see you guys winning this series in 5, but I think all the attention is going to be on the series just to your west, no us either:rolleyes:

Back