• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Familiar???

greg and I tried but he didn't want to sell it for what it was really worth at the time ...

Well Andy had it for a little while, too. I know the leather is rough but I TOTALLY think it is worth some time and effort and some leather repair. that interior is freaking awesome when in good condition. *sigh*

If I had the money I'd save it.

Well Andy had it for a little while, too. I know the leather is rough but I TOTALLY think it is worth some time and effort and some leather repair. that interior is freaking awesome when in good condition. *sigh*

If I had the money I'd save it.
Maybe I'm ignorant to that car's mods, but the only thing special IMO is the interior. It is more cost effective to buy a regular (running) SVT and get its seats reupholstered.

I thought about buying it when Andy had it, but at that point it was already beat. I feel like I'd be taking on a huge project if I ever bought it.

Knott had damaged and fixed (or not fixed) so many things on that car.

he sold that car dirt cheap to me.. i took some parts off it then sold it again lol... the guys i sold it to beat the piss out of it from what ive heard.. i think just the shifter end links are busted again.. the kid broke the new ones i put on it..

Back