• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cross Country Corruption

Well day 2 is done. In Cheyenne Wyoming right now. Made a friend today. Raquel, from Michigan. We were writing notes back and forth and ate lunch and dinner together and were on 80 for about 10 hours cruising together. Then we went different directions. We are beat, going to sleep now.

Writing notes? What, did Ian throw them into her car window?
I hope you got her number. :)

Sounds like the two of you are having a great time. :cool:
Drive safe!

We have a big drawing pad and a sharpie. And yes numbers were exchanged. We actually helped her out with her car too. When we stopped for lunch her power outlet and radio were not working and we figured it was a blown fuse, which is was and she got it fixed right there.

No note throwing. Just a cartoonishly large note pad and a huge marker. Poor girl blew the fuses for her radio and cig outlet so she had no music and her phone was dying, till we helped her figure out the problem. And of course I have her number. And we got our picture with her and she got us a 6 pack. Yesterday was way cooler then seeing just boobs

Nice going Ian. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. :)

That was nice of you guys to help her out, gotta have tunes when you roll.

Well we rolled into my house at around 10 tonight. Both of us are beat and are going to bed. Pics will be up sometime soon most likely. Nothing adventurous today, very boring, flat, straight, and salty.

Here are pictures:

First stop, it was dark out when we left so no departure pics:
S4200015.jpg

trunk packed up, had some stuff in the back seat too:
S4200011.jpg

Trip Mascot, Kung Fu Grip Tommy:
S4200017.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Ian and Raquel:
IMG_0330.jpg

Myself and Raquel:

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

The rest of the photos are on my photobucket account so you should click this link to see them all.

Impressive times! Funny you took pics of the same stuff I did, like that long tunnel on 80. You should have stopped at the Bonneville International Speedway for a photo shoot.

Ian, you cut your hair! :shocked:

Whats up with the "Penn State Girl" sticker? Did you two plan that?

Looks like you guys had a great trip. :cool:

Umm no idea he was stopped along 80 think he was going the opposite direction.

The penn state girl magnet was stolen by jeff. Ask him about that haha

Hahaha yeah, so me and my friends just like taking magnets. It started at this one party at the trumpet house when i took three mullet magnets and just continued on from there. The Penn State Girl one was on a car that had way too many magnets on it. One needed to go so I took that one. Thought it was funny.

I have long hair for now, not much longer though.

Back