• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lawnmower-1 cougar-0

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
so my wife sends me a text that says in wreck nobody hurt. I am like WTF?! I call and she says she got hit by a mower. I was laughing a little and asked how bad. She says it's pretty bad, I laugh and i was like no way. I happened to be not far from there and have my camera with me so............. On with the pics.

The culprit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

She LET that happen, ohh hells no. Tell her I will give her a spanking for that:laugh:

That does suck though Trey

She LET that happen, ohh hells no. Tell her I will give her a spanking for that:laugh:

That does suck though Trey
she said to tell you she didn't LET anything happen. she was damn near in the ditch on the opposite side of the road trying to dodge the fool. She said about that spanking though.......................:ponder:

What happens next? He wasn't driving a car so does his insurance have to pay?

Or let me guess.......the guy has had 12 DUI's, no license, no insurance, and too poor to sue for anything!

One last question, how long was his mullet and did he spill his high life tall boy? :laugh:

I'd be pissed for sure!

What happens next? He wasn't driving a car so does his insurance have to pay?

Or let me guess.......the guy has had 12 DUI's, no license, no insurance, and too poor to sue for anything!

One last question, how long was his mullet and did he spill his high life tall boy? :laugh:

I'd be pissed for sure!
well we kinda twisted the story a lil and said she was in the driveway talking to a friend and he sideswiped the car so he filed it under his homeowners insurance. if nothing our insurance is awesome so they would fix the car and worry about getting their money back thru litigation. he did crush his Mt.dew can and ran over his mailbox in the process.

lol, sorry to laugh, but i can just picture some guy on that thing, completely out of control, slamming into the car, trying to gain control this whole time, and running clear over the mailbox.

lol, sorry to laugh, but i can just picture some guy on that thing, completely out of control, slamming into the car, trying to gain control this whole time, and running clear over the mailbox.
you got it lol after he hit the car he cleared out his mailbox too and ended up in the ditch after it was all said and done :laugh:

she said to tell you she didn't LET anything happen. she was damn near in the ditch on the opposite side of the road trying to dodge the fool. She said about that spanking though.......................:ponder:

:laugh:I'd dissapoint her:laugh:

Back