• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silv-Fro Columbia (snowden river VW meet)

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So I was at the weekly Snowden river VW meet in columbia to my amazment pulls up a Silver Frost CSVT. My buddy and I start talking about how much we love contours and he HATEs Ford.

Anyways i saw you get out wander around but never got a chance to get to introduce my self. Make it out again! I was the mk4 Golf on air in the front corner.

was it stock or no? I do remember "LilCe" being down in WV/VA area from time to time. maybe it was him?

it was pretty much stock from what i could tell. E1 Wheels and the front of the passanger side skirt looked a little busted. Clean interior!

I've been driving the tour the past couple weeks but didn't stop by a meet. I work in the office park with Nottingham's. You couldn't mistake mine though, dirty as all hell.

-Andy

I live over in southwest region of virginia. And the other day i seen my first irl contour svt. It was a silver frost one, it was awesome looking. Never seen the guy who was driving it but for me it was a treat. Nobody on here from my area. All alone over on my side of the state.

I live over in southwest region of virginia. And the other day i seen my first irl contour svt. It was a silver frost one, it was awesome looking. Never seen the guy who was driving it but for me it was a treat. Nobody on here from my area. All alone over on my side of the state.

what city in VA are u in?

I live in that area.
However the past 3 weeks I haven't been driving my SVT. It is wearing the winter wheel set (Stock E1), but it's far from stock as can be seen with the Bosal exhaust and over all lower springs. The side skirts are all in good condition, so it wasn't me.

I live in that area.
However the past 3 weeks I haven't been driving my SVT. It is wearing the winter wheel set (Stock E1), but it's far from stock as can be seen with the Bosal exhaust and over all lower springs. The side skirts are all in good condition, so it wasn't me.

:eek: holy hell, you're still around.Not sure if i ever got around to it or not, but THANK YOU for the wheel a few years back.:eek:

That's cool, alls I usually see around here is like 70 and 80 year old pple driving them. Some times feel kinda like a sore thumb sticking out. If you ever wanna hang out and talk car it would be cool. My bro sometimes can get some cool stuff. He is a mechanic for a major dealership in the area. Not sure if I am aloud to say it's name on here. Let me know.

Back