• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i was bored

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
so i finally decided to drill the holes to mount this thing. ive only had it about 2 weeks now. the paint is drying. should have finished pics up next week.

0528091330.jpg

stock:
downsized_0315091719c.jpg

Thoughts?:shrug:

oh yeah... and i put this in
0528091547.jpg

I think I like the stock one better, this one doesn't blend well with the bumper mesh.

But if you like it that's all that matters. :)

i agree. i def liked it more when it was off. idk ill have to see what it looks like after i paint it. i may just sell it on the mazda forum finished and all.. that way ill get more for it.

but i broke the stock one today trying to get it back out :censored:! but it should be alright

What about none at all?
Stupid front plate requirement...
I'm not gonna drill my perfectly smooth Michigan bumper heh
Can you get a ticket for having a missing front plate?

I think I like the stock one better, this one doesn't blend well with the bumper mesh.

But if you like it that's all that matters. :)
I'am all for mods but ////////////x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ maybe if it was a different color :shrug:

What about none at all?
Stupid front plate requirement...
I'm not gonna drill my perfectly smooth Michigan bumper heh
Can you get a ticket for having a missing front plate?

yes. i will get a ticket. a noob cop pulled me over on my bike for not having a front plate. plus. there is this weird body line behing the plate that i think looks terrible.

but the grill looks MUCH better painted. i still need to work on getting it to fit how i want it. but thats easy.

Saw it firsthand, loved it in black. Now you just need to work some majic on the motor so you can keep up with the raw power of the Duratec's at Carlisle. :laugh:

J/K, good to meet you , and this weekend was fun.

hahah yeah. you guys were not even pushing you car and i had to floor it to keep up.
lol. but i think its time for a mazdaspeed protege engine/turbo swap. :D

aweseom meeting you guys. hopefully i can make it next year.

Back