• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How time flies

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
So in the midst of trying to get ready for Carlisle, I get to take a couple hours tonight to watch my daughter graduate from Freedom High School. :cool: Seems like only a short time ago we were sending her off to kindergarden, and now this. She's heading off to Slippery Rock University, studying Early Childhood/Elementary Education. No idea where she ever got that idea, LOL. :laugh:

Congrats. Seems only like yesterday that I graduated, well it was only a year ago. I know a few people who go to Slippery Rock and they seem to like it there.

Not going to miss the game for a tiddly graduation ceremony are you? Priorities man, priorities :laugh:

j/k...if you can't watch it I will let you know each time Pens score :)

Yes, time does fly! Please tell your daughter congrats from us!
We have a Freedom High School near me.

Go Pens!!

Step away from this thread before Scott gets mad. ;)

Can I supply the needle? Please?
I wanna watch and take pictures too.

looks like you didnt text/talk to him at all then last night ;)

oooooOoOoOoohHhhHHhh

Yea I did...they went something like "Hell St. Simon and Jude could beat us with 9 power plays" and "lets see if we can break into double digit penalties" and "a whole period of shorthanded time and they only managed 3 power play goals?" etc. ;)

Yea I did...they went something like "Hell St. Simon and Jude could beat us with 9 power plays" and "lets see if we can break into double digit penalties" and "a whole period of shorthanded time and they only managed 3 power play goals?" etc. ;)

ahhhhh, finally a pro Pittsburgh team forgot to pay the refs in a big game.... ;)

COUGH, past 2 superbowl wins and the whole pens/flyers playoff series this year, COUGH

ahhhhh, finally a pro Pittsburgh team forgot to pay the refs in a big game.... ;)

COUGH, past 2 superbowl wins and the whole pens/flyers playoff series this year, COUGH

lol typical Philly statement ;) Don't hate that Pittsburgh is stacked (minus the Pirates lol)

Back