• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Im pretty new around here....Got some Pics of my SVT Contour

i bet shes from canada, cause i think i saw a block heater cord. that car is HOTTT michelle!! welcome. i love t-red but i think thats cause i have one. lol

Gee, I wonder whether anyone noticed that. A dozen welcome responses, me thinks a few people might have realised! :)

Naw, I knew from the spelling that it was either a SHE or a HE/SHE. lol
It's not like I'm gonna cream my pants just because we have a woman who's a Gearhead like the rest of us; even though its not usual. :D lol

Of course now that I think on it......

lol...

Yes I am from Canada ...Im in calgary and belong to the SVT Owners association of Alberta. Yah the battery was relocated to the trunk.

I've owned for 3 years and my step dad was the previous and original owner of the car. So I know the car's history really well. It's in pretty good shape.....i just need to fix the saggy bumper....anyone have the link for on how to fix that??

I've owned the car for 3 years. My step dad was the previous and original owner of the car. So I know the history of it really well. Its in really good shape I just need to fix the saggy bumper. Anyone have the link on how go about fixing that?

wheres the picture of you with your car???

By the way your car looks good!!! T-reds do look the best IMHO :)

Thanks ...alright here's a pic of me with my car. This is me at our track day in June. It was a rainy day so the cars pretty dirty.

untitled.jpg

Back