• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour as a getaway car

Deweydw

CEG'er
I am sitting here watching Law and Order CI and the scene is a heorine addict robbing a jewelry store. Shoots and kills two people and runs out the store and jumps into a.... Contour!! I'm thinking a 90's model.

Show's back on. I was just surprised by the sighting.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a 90's model?

Like... 95?
96? 97? 98? 99?

Considering that 2000 is the ONLY year you missed, I think you've got a REALLY good chance of being right.

:crazy:

Nevermind, I had this response typed out and scrolled down to hit reply only to see that Ray has already replied with something else that is about as sarcastic as I was going to.

I hate you ray! :mad::laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a 90's model?

Like... 95?
96? 97? 98? 99?

Considering that 2000 is the ONLY year you missed, I think you've got a REALLY good chance of being right.

:crazy:

hehehehehe... You've got a point there. :blackeye: :crazy:

Nevermind, I had this response typed out and scrolled down to hit reply only to see that Ray has already replied with something else that is about as sarcastic as I was going to.

I hate you ray! :mad::laugh:

That's okay.. I had a fit of momentary dyslexia and could have SWORN that it sai "gateway" car.. as in.. something that leads to a worse car.. LOL

omg i saw that the other day. it was t-red and i almsot said somthing on here but i didnt

edit: but i just realized the one i saw was the guy cop driving it. it was a post 98.
i think the cops name is stabler from SVU

Last edited:
omg i saw that the other day. it was t-red and i almsot said somthing on here but i didnt

edit: but i just realized the one i saw was the guy cop driving it. it was a post 98.
i think the cops name is stabler from SVU

This was either a 96 or 97 GL. The color was champagne, the same as mine. I was just shocked to see one.

It's on Law and Order CI on the USA network. The episode "Diamond Dogs" will air again later tonight 10 p.m. central time.

Back