• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

dairdevyld

Veteran CEG'er
This is what happens when some sh:nonono: t head hits your car during the night and runs away like a coward instead of fessing up and trying to be a man about ****. F#$%ing A@#$@$#!!!!!!!
I went from this:
svtcnl2.jpg

baby.jpg

sexy.jpg

to this overnight:
DSC02242.jpg

DSC02241.jpg

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

Hopefully it will be back to "healthy" status by the new year. Anybody local have a driverside mirror that they'd be willing to part with. It's the only part I can't seem to find at a junkyard and unfortunately I read more then I post so I can't post in the classifieds sections.

Wow that truly sucks! Sometimes I really hate (some/ most) people.

You did get a police report etc. right? If this were on TV CSI would have already found the person because of the unique paint color he left traces of and his tire tracks.

Seriously though wow that is a lot of damage! I expected a door ding (I got one of those this week) or something. Good luck getting it fixed, I wish I had some parts to help you.

That sux. Sorry to hear about that. The same thing happened to me 2 days after I bought my SVT. Luckly some kid at the frat house next to where I parked saw it and wrote the plate down so after a long ordeal my car got fixed.

Dave, I really wish I had some parts to help you out with. Let me know if you need a hand at the junkyard sometime.

Nobody stops to leave a note anymore, 90% of these asshats don't even realise they hit the car and drive away oblivious that they even did anything wrong. I actually know someone at work that did this, then joked that she figured it was thier fault for parking too close to her truck anyways. To her anything within a few feet is too close since she is 5 feet tall and her head just barely clears the dashboard. Dumbass.

throw reebs a pm he has a black parts svt.....

Yes, I have a black SVT parts car. I have the mirror, send me a pm. My fenders, and probally the doors also are spoken for already. I have black side skirts and a front bumper if you need it. I didn't take to close of a look at your pictures, they make me feel sick!

Let me know if you need anything, and sorry about your car. That really sucks man!

Reebs

Back