• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

please, please no more rain!

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
or atleast for a month :laugh:. My lawn is like a hay field. I need to trim the shrubs, I can't tell where one begins and the other stops they all look like one :help:. my deck is getting mildew on it & the side of the house. my car cover is looking like crap. speaking of which I want to start detailing it for the up coming meet but can't & with all this rain driving the toys has been next to nill. I'm starting to go nuts from the lack of vitamin D, need help fast!

okay end of rant :laugh:.

I don't mind some rain and I'm happy that you are having a nicer day up north, very overcast here with showers later today into tomorrow & another chance monday. They said on the new this morning that there was only 2 days of full sun so far in the month of june for most of Mass. I miss the sun :cry:, just needed to vent

I was thinking of bring the S60R to Elkys today but there is the threat of afternoon thunderstorms. I would still be inclined to take it knowing that I would like to give it a bath and a little rain would push me in that direction. But after watching the weather channel, we're supposed to get rain thru the rest of the week with the only break being a mostly cloudy Wednesday...Oh well....Malibu it is.

We're getting hammered here also. We've been getting some wicked thunder/lightning storms too, sometimes two a day!
I don't remember ever getting this many t'storms. :crazy:

I've started collecting animals in pairs, anyone got some extra wood?

noahs_ark_rainbow.jpg

well I lucked out very well yesterday. the storms that could have come through missed the area of CT I was in yesterday afternoon. going to try my luck again today but I am not holding my breath this time.

I don't know about anyone else but the weekend was amazing in CT. absolutely no rain at all. I was figuring I would get rained on having the SVT out all weekend, so luckly for once ...

Yeah the weekend was nice, but there is NO paving allowed on state routes on weekends, unless there are extreme circumstances. Stupid MassHighway.

We were fortunate Friday and Saturday that the weather broke just long enough for Mike's brother's rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony.

Back