• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

January 20th Gameworks meet!

bensenvill

Hard-core CEG'er
NECO's doing a follow-up to last years gameworks meet in Schaumburg. Last year we had 15-20 cougars show and a good number of tours. I want to extend the invitation again.

I'll cross-post the details later when I am not in lazy mode.

WHOOT! I was waiting for this post to show up here...

I WILL be there... and most likely in some sort of rented vehicle which can house some major parts..

I'm going to be listing and hopefully selling all the spare parts I have and delivering at this meet.. I'll be composing a list shortly -- I was waiting on this post to appear so I could somewhat "cross post" the items and make them available to local CEG peeps as well

You met me. I was parked next to mikey boy.

Maybe, I might be in madison for work. Possibly taking the state director job there for my company

Last edited:
madison is a great city. it is my second favorite after chicago of course.

I predict that the meet will be cold as hell... January normally is more about below zero weather than snow fall.

sure, we can plan a meet in Madison.. any suggestions on where to go? Have you been at at Subie meets where they go to Benuevetos (might be spelled wrong) ??? I attended one right after Chris bought his STi...

Back