• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Divorce party

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok well I wanted to throw this out there now. When my divorce is final in 3-5 months I would like to have a get together with everyone either at my house or a local bar and have everyone out to celebrate my new freedom and life. I would love it if you all could come as you are all like my family. I will know more as the court dates are scheduled on when this party would be, but I would plan this for a saturday night.

I could be there in spirit, because .....well, I've been there in reality. If it's what you wanted, then burn up the town!

I'm only going to be able to make one. If I'm in Georgia more than once the rest of this year, it's because I got a seat in a race car and I'll be at Road Atlanta. I'm still working on that.

I'm only going to be able to make one. If I'm in Georgia more than once the rest of this year, it's because I got a seat in a race car and I'll be at Road Atlanta. I'm still working on that.

Yeah thats about 40 minuites from my house if that.

Back