• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*New Pics of the SVT*

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
I finnaly got around to taking some pics of the SVT this morning. It just got back from the shop. Alot of stuff had to be replaced. I really do need a new rear bumper. Good and negative feedback is welcome. Also What should I do with the car next. (besides wheelsand bumper)

Picture194redo.jpg

Picture195redo.jpg

Picture204redo.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture205redo.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Where do you guys get the Ford emblem for the steering wheel??

I wouldn't mind a Mercury one for the mystique...

Car looks good! Just gotta get that rear bumper fixed... Doesn't look like it'd be too bad of a job to fix. Is it just the bumper that is damamged??

Where do you guys get the Ford emblem for the steering wheel??

I wouldn't mind a Mercury one for the mystique...

Car looks good! Just gotta get that rear bumper fixed... Doesn't look like it'd be too bad of a job to fix. Is it just the bumper that is damamged??

I got the ford emblem from a wrecked 00` focus...fit right in.

and yes thank goodness its just the bumper thats damaged...

Nice looking car man! I know you have been working hard on it since you joined CEG.

You don't really need a new bumper, just repair it alot cheaper. Not sure if I'm feeling how those fogs are mounted. Needs some floor mats.

Everything else is looking good. :cool:

The fogs look like they're out front too far. Give me your rims and you're in business:laugh: Looks good.:cool:

Back