• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Project Nightmare lol

I-Dom-In-8

Hard-core CEG'er
My Heart is in WGL, but My Body is in Chicago
Well hector and i had a busy saturday, we got a lot done and im really happy with the way the HLs came out...

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

I know your going to get around to it Kev, but I can't wait to see the JDM tails to match the fronts. Your doing a great job on my future car;)

kevin how about some night shots to see the HIDs hittin the wall..make sure they are adjusted, theres nothing worse then a non-aligned projector blinding traffic :blackeye:

Harroon i will try to get some night pics soon, its to late already blinding traffic though..

I didnt know but the jdm lights are facing traffic and not curb

jdm \---------\-----------
Us----/-------/

I gotta se if i can fix it some how but i dought it:shrug:

Kevin, are the projectors the same as stock (aside from the shield being LHD)?

You've got two options:
-open them up and flip the shield from LHD to RHD.
-Swap the JDM projectors for your USDM assuming the projectors are the same (which I think they are). You can also swap the projectors for a different type of unit from a TSX, BMW, etc

Harroon i will try to get some night pics soon, its to late already blinding traffic though..

I didnt know but the jdm lights are facing traffic and not curb

jdm \---------\-----------
Us----/-------/

I gotta se if i can fix it some how but i dought it:shrug:
Total BS...you adjusted the light higher.:laugh:

wow that sucks!!!

its your headlights are for a right-hand drive car.. :eek:

you beam should be ____/----___/------

Kevin, are the projectors the same as stock (aside from the shield being LHD)?

You've got two options:
-open them up and flip the shield from LHD to RHD.
-Swap the JDM projectors for your USDM assuming the projectors are the same (which I think they are). You can also swap the projectors for a different type of unit from a TSX, BMW, etc

yeah the HLs are the same projectors are the same, But im not tearing up my headlights to do the swap...worse case i will paint my stockers and sell these..

Hector me adusting them higher has notn to do with the cut off beam

Back