• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New CSVT

Well, in my SVT Owner's Guide Supplement, on page 12 it gives the options, color and trim. Options listed were power moonroof, cd player, smoker's package and engine block heater. Exterior colors listed were Black Clearcoat, Silver Frost Clearcoat Metallic, Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic and Amazon Green Clearcoat Metallic.

Just goin by what I've always seen :)

Sorry to have hijacked your thread, Ben :( I'm glad you stuck with the CSVT family, we're definitely a "special" group of people :eek: LOL Even better that you got a green one!!!!

Lucky! Tropic Green is a great color and yours is one of only 207 or so made in that color during 2000. :drool:

it has 97K miles on it. Its a little higher than i wanted, but the condition of the car and the extras on it and not to mension the price enticed me and i went with it. My last one had only 76K when i bought it...

Took a couple Pics of the Salty Tour today...heres one, the others are of the bent rim and in EGL section
DSC00609.jpg

Ben it the exhaust when you drove away sounded really sweet! I have to get me something nice for mine.:laugh:

most likely, if i can make it, the car will be with me, but i wont have the 18's on it. I will hopefully have the new wheels and wintertires i will be buying this weekend, on the car.
Cool....can't wait to see. I will be in the CX7.:laugh:

Back