• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Painting done of my CSVT

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
my gf's bro works for THQ the video game company as an artist and for xmas he painted my car for me...he even threw in a train in the back ground, haha, i think it came out pretty sweet since he's never even painted a car before

check it out

get him to put the csvt in a game!!!!

haha, he use to work for EA sports...he did a lot of work for Madden '06...and hes actually in the game as the tatoo artist, i believe he's working on a shooting game for THQ called Kaos i think, might be kinda hard to slip one into that game, but ill talk to him about it cause that'd be badass

to be completely honest, the pic looks weird, like a bad photoshopped image...

Not ripping on your opinion.....but I think the picture looks awesome. Of course it's going to look different b/c it's PAINTED :cool:

That's alot better than what most of us could probably do! Do you think he'd ever do a group buy?? Because that would look sweet in T-Green :laugh:

Not ripping on your opinion.....but I think the picture looks awesome. Of course it's going to look different b/c it's PAINTED :cool:

That's alot better than what most of us could probably do! Do you think he'd ever do a group buy?? Because that would look sweet in T-Green :laugh:

i can throw the idea by him :) if there was enough interest

You just don't see any paintings or drawings of our car EVER. Except for the one guy on here that was doing the marker renderings a while back. The painting though, I would actually hang in my living room!!! lol

Back