• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Black EO spotted (not for the timid)

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er

found this thing while at a junkyard down towards cape cod (about 30 min. from my house) i couldnt believe it! still had both bumpers, so i bought the rear for $300 and they pulled it for me

...also got the floor mats (in sweet shape) rear seat, front pass. seat and trunk mat for $75 total!

Steeda is magical, he can do anything, anytime, because he's Steeda, and that my friend, is power.

Hey Steeda, next time you go to your magic junkyard in the sky can you get me some rear knuckles off an SVT Focus. I figure they should set you back about $10, I would have to spend at least $100 here so I would appreciate it. Do you also do business with a magic shipping company that can ship them here for $1? I'd appreciate it, let me know when you get the parts and when I can expect them, thanks buddy!

Ask Rara what the front bumper cost him. Or Kobah or whatever his name is what the rear bumper cost him.

Why would i buy a SVT bumper for 35 dollars then sell it for 50? when they sell for over 300 with holes in them?

keystone automotive does replacements where they take an svt bumper and repair it to new condition probally cheaper then originals

glad you found what you need

Lucky :laugh: :cool:

I never seem to find any SVT's in the junkyard around this neck of the woods, and I go quite often. If I do there usually isn't much left. :shrug:

i got lucky today, a man motioned me to pull over and he told me his friend had a couple junked svt's in his backyard. i followed the guy over there and hes got 2 black 98's and a red 98 sitting back there. all 3 are completely wrecked. i told the guy to go on here and post some stuff in the classifieds. so we'll probably be seeing him on here in the next few days. btw, all 3 rear bumpers and 1 front bumper are good

Back