• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silfro Looking Factory Fresh

nasty1

CEG'er
Just did a quick inspection of #0259 this morning at the body shop, final delivery will be this evening. No expense spared here. New front grill, new headlights, new fog lights, new drip rails, new mirko. Glass was removed, door handles removed. EVERYTHING patched up and looking minty fresh. All holes including the antennae hole were welded up. I'm going to be taking some calendar pics up in Malibu tomorrow, so just a few teaser iPhone shots for now.

It cost me $$$ but I finally have a tour I can show off. Couldn't be happier.

photo15237.jpg
photo15239.JPG

photo15236.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15238.JPG
    photo15238.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 0
Looks great. I just had my front clip painted and what a difference it makes. I can't wait to see the other pics.

Sawweeet! I'm sure the pix do it no justice at all. I saw ur car before you moved. In my opinion, it was really clean. But u felt otherwise. Now that you have dubbed the newly improved ride clean, i can only imagine what it looks like now... Well done man.

Oh god. Just drove her home. The mirko is LOOOOW. Daily driving her is going to get interesting. Thank god for the skid plate.

That looks great! I wish I had the money to get my SVT repainted. Black cars suck. And yea, it's crazy how low the Mirko makes the car.

No Title

Yum...
fetch

Attachments

• photo15253.jpg
    photo15253.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
That isn't that low if i'm honest. I've seen much worse... Most cars with mirkos tend to be dropped also

If by low you mean coil overs that makes sense, but honestly I can't see that being driveable on the street with any regularity. I have the BAT suspension and it feels like its 1/4 - 1/2 inch lower than stock. Having trouble with speed bumps with this setup...

Welp. That lasted long. Hit some construction in Santa Monica this morning, a dip and a metal plate in the road decided my Mirko needed to get wrecked. Sigh. Will post pictures later...

OP, what are the drip rails you speak of? Are these the black strips on the roof? Mine are pretty much shot on my car and I really could use a set. Does your shop have a lead on where to get some?

Back