• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2011 Ford Sport Compact (FSC) West Car Show

For anyone who still wants to join but isnt sure. Me and another SVT contour along with two cougars and a bunch of focus' will be driving up starting by the 605 and the 5 freeways, and going up towards the 605 and the 210, then obviously heading on the 134 over to the show. If you havent signed up or dont plan on it and would even like to just cruise with a few of us please do. PM me if you want details.

Thanks guys for coming out and showing off your awesome CSVT's!. I know there were a few people excited to see them there as it's a beloved FSC by all. Perhaps next year, a few more can come out and represent contour.org, but the two there were pretty hawt!

Thanks again! I hope you enjoyed your time at FSC West 2011

Appreciate it, the show was well put together. Glad to be there and will be coming next year as well, hopefully with a few more contours this time.

Thanks guys for coming out and showing off your awesome CSVT's!. I know there were a few people excited to see them there as it's a beloved FSC by all. Perhaps next year, a few more can come out and represent contour.org, but the two there were pretty hawt!

Thanks again! I hope you enjoyed your time at FSC West 2011

Pictures?

Unfortunately I didn't even get a chance to pick up my camera, but there were a few others. I'm putting all of the photos together right now. I'll post a link when It's all done.

Back