• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Calendars anyone?

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Went to order mine and saw $5.25 for shipping. However for two the shipping price only goes up by $0.75. Soooo... who wants to order a bunch and then meet up to hand them out and split the shipping? Just a good excuse to have a meet for a few beers and some food.

I could possibly interested, when would the meet up occur? Might break out the Cougar if its sort of dry out, wash it as soon as I get home and stuff it away again.

Huh... I thought there would be more interest. How do we want to handle the money aspect? I can make the payment I guess, but I'd want the money first as that's a bit of an order with them being $16.99 a piece. Going off what people are requesting thus far the bill is over $100 already. Or if this is to complicated I suppose we can buy our own. Just thought I'd throw this out there as an option.

Well I went ahead and purchased mine cause I didn't want to wait. If you guys still do this I'd be up for meeting up for food and drinks.

Back