• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chargers / Pats tickets?

Anyone got a good connection for some Pats vs. Chargers tickets for this weekend. I am not out to get raped or anything but I will pay some good $$$ for them.

Thanks.

Anyone got a good connection for some Pats vs. Chargers tickets for this weekend. I am not out to get raped or anything but I will pay some good $$$ for them.

Thanks.

Did you check out stubhub.com? I heard they were going to start selling them around 12:00 PM PST. Better hurry if you want them. I believe they start at around 690.00. Good luck and GO CHARGERS!!!!!!

Anyone gone to Qualcomm?

I got 2 tix for Plaza 26, is this a good section?

From what I can tell they are, but you never know until you talk to someone thats been there. FWIW, I got 2 for $475.00

Anyone gone to Qualcomm?

From what I can tell they are, but you never know until you talk to someone thats been there. FWIW, I got 2 for $475.00

I wouldnt care, atleast Id have seats to see Belichick open a can of whop arse on the chargers :laugh: GO PATs (still love you LT, but your team will choke thanks to your coach) :)

GTFO, come on Chargers! I think the pats are gonna leave with their tails between their legs.

Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!! Da Bears!!

Anyone gone to Qualcomm?

Been to almost every game this year, boss has tickets in plaza 29. You should enjoy yourself. BTW I think the face value of the tix are $95.00 is that right? BTW I'll be in Vegas this weekend, staying at the Ritz-Carlton. GF gets rooms for $99.00/night.

Anyone gone to Qualcomm?

Been to several chargers games, and there realy isnt a bad seat in the house. I mean if you have bad eye sight you might bring some binocs. And for all you pats fans out there. I got two names that will decide this game. Shawne Merriman, and Shaun Phillips. Those two guys are gonna put tom on his but at least 5 times. And being Castillo is gonna play, its only looking better. And with Tomlinson,Neal,Turner(TNT) Running the ball, I dont have a doubt in my mind :)

Anyone going to the game? I would like meet up with you if possible.

And come on now, the Pats got it all too. Don't forget about Maroney and Dillon along with Faulk, we got a triple threat in the backfield. We all know that the 11-1 Tom Brady has been here before and knows what to do. It will come down to Rivers not making any playoff mistakes and the Pats being able to stop LT.

By far this is the best game of the weekend!!
GO PATS!!!!

And in case anyone forgot:

I have never been soo disapointed at the chargers, they had all the tallent to kill any team in the nfl, and they loose it on dropped punts and fumbles. Well you can pretty much say buy to marty, and any chance at a new stadium. San diego will burn a new stadium to the ground, if they cant win ONE FING PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGGGG!!!!!!!

Their biggest problem

Their biggest problem

I think the biggest problem the Chargers have is a complete and total lack of any real fans. In my years here in San Diego I have noticed that they only receive support from the city and its residents when they do well. If they do not do well or just have an off or bad day everyone jumps on them and rants and raves about how they don't deserve what they have or anything new, etc. etc. Why should they play their hearts out for a bunch of fair weather fans? I sure as hell wouldn't. Very few people in this city truly support that team and its sad. The San Diego Chargers quite possibly have the WORST fans of any professional sports teams. They need to take a hard look at some of the older teams like the Bears, Packers, or Steelers to get a good idea of what true fans are. You stick with your team through the good times and bad. It has barely been 5 hours since the Chargers lost and everyone thats been screaming their praise all season have turned on them and it sickens me. Stand behind your team, win or lose, or keep your mouth shut and let the talking be done by the few true fans out there.

Well it was a great game nonetheless. I had a blast and the fans around me were pretty cool while I cheered for my Pats in my Pats clothing. I only had a slight problem when I was in Murphy's. I parked for free around the corner and the stadium is pretty nice. It was totally worth the 10 hour round trip drive from Vegas.

Maybe we can do it again next year :)

Now on to INDY! Manning, you suck!

Back