• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How many of you are in the bay area?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
PeppermintPatty and I will be out that way in July.
No guarantees we'll have time to meet up, but I'm still curious who all lives in the area from here.

Hitting a wedding in Berkeley on July 18th (a Wednesday), then just kicking around the bay Thursday and Friday. Flying home that Saturday. We're waiting on hotel info, but it'll most likely be in Oakland.

Kim - I do!

I even work in Oakland at Pandora in the Uptown area but live in the South Bay.

I'm sure you'll be looking for things to do and while there is a ton of touristy stuff like Alcatraz, The Castro, China Town, Union Square, Golden Gate Bridge over in the City I would venture up the coast a bit and hit Muir Woods to check out the Old Growth Redwood forest and then head to Tomales Bay for some beautiful scenery and fresh Oysters.

http://www.nps.gov/muwo/index.htm

And for a true China Town experience, Oakland is better than SF as its way less touristy and significantly cheaper for food. Dim Sum at the Legendary Palace is fabulous. The Singapore Curry Noodles & duck wonton noodle soup at Best Taste are tasty bargains as well. For a great sandwich give Ike's Lair in the Uptown neighborhood a shot.

Enjoy your stay!

Back