• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm baaaaaaaaaacck!

GreaseyMonkey

CEG'er
hey guys, don't think i've trolled these forums in some time now. just bought my old CSVT back and will be working on it over the rest of the year or so. just stopping in and saying hi, see who's still lingering around here.

thanks i will. it definitely needs some love, and i'll be prowling the classifieds here pretty regularly, so let me know what you've got lying around!

seats i think i'm okay on.
a couple of the things i'll be looking to take care of:

- interior door handles (not the actual handlebars, but the plastic surrounds, as well as the closing handlebar for the front door the the 'cup'-style one for the rears)
- antenna
- front and rear bumper mesh (not opposed to replacing entire bumpers, if good condition and silfro - and include mesh)
- if anyone can give me a tip on some rust-removal, while it was out of my care under the rear driver door (but above the side skirt) there is a decent amount of rust... me no likey
- trunk latch (maybe, need to WD40 that bad boy first to see if it loosens up)
- door panels - whole pieces of interior front doors. don't know why but speaker meshes are cracked

probably a few other things but if y'all come across something before i do, let me know!

oh and weather stripping for the windows. definitely need the driver door and rear passenger door, but probably would do all four. i think i see a trip to scrapbusters in the near future.

interior color

interior color

seats i think i'm okay on.
a couple of the things i'll be looking to take care of:

- interior door handles (not the actual handlebars, but the plastic surrounds, as well as the closing handlebar for the front door the the 'cup'-style one for the rears)
- antenna
- front and rear bumper mesh (not opposed to replacing entire bumpers, if good condition and silfro - and include mesh)
- if anyone can give me a tip on some rust-removal, while it was out of my care under the rear driver door (but above the side skirt) there is a decent amount of rust... me no likey
- trunk latch (maybe, need to WD40 that bad boy first to see if it loosens up)
- door panels - whole pieces of interior front doors. don't know why but speaker meshes are cracked

probably a few other things but if y'all come across something before i do, let me know!

i could probably do the door panels.... what interior color do you have?

Back