• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

In search of Contour

TK95Contour

CEG'er
Im trying to find a contour of somekind in good shape with a V6/MTX combo.. Im open to parts cars too as i need parts, but also complete cars maybe $2K and below... Thanks
:help:

craigslist?

I'll keep a look out for you. If i SOMEHOW manage to buy off this old man down the road with his SF, i'll sell you my Black one....IF it ever gets running again.

I can never find anything contour related on craigslist.. And when i do find a contour its always an auto zetec.. Theres only 2 contour SVTs in my area.. Id love to have one!! thanks

I am going to pick up my first sv on sunday woo hoo. Found it on craigslist. But have to drive 366 miles to get it.:shocked:

I might be parting with mine, if you are interested.

-Andy

Whatcha got?? I need a pre98 'tour fender, and a few other things.. Im interested in SVT parts as well...

I think he means he might be selling the whole car, but i could be wrong.
I would check craigslist again. I saw a few on there a few weeks ago.

I am going to pick up my first sv on sunday woo hoo. Found it on craigslist. But have to drive 366 miles to get it.:shocked:

Yeah I had to drive about that mileage for mine... It would have been 500 and some miles, but luckily the dude agreed to meet me half-way.
I found mine on Cars.com

The SVTs are sometimes hard to find around this area... but every once in awhile they pop up...

hey i may be selling my svt contour...its a sliver frost with 180,000...has the Quaife lsd a lightweight flywheel and spec stage 1 clutch....it needs a few body parts but overall a solid running car....the hood is damaged along with both front fenders have small dents. its lowered with 17 inch wheels...hit me up if you are interested i have pics...or add me on facebook my page is www.facebook.com/paulbevard and there are pics of it on there that i just added yesterday.

Yes I am. Mine is a 99 SVT with 150K on the clock. Has typical wear and tear for it's age and mileage. Original clutch is just about gone, just did all the break with ceramic pads and new rotors. I have some goodies I can thrown in to sweeten the deal if the offer is right. Including an extra fly wheel, brand new car cover, front headlight core support(mine is broken), few other goodies lying around.
-Andy

Send me a PM if you have anymore questions.

Last edited:
Back