• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Intrest Check: DB Tuning Dyno Group Buy

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
I called and spoke with Shane at DB Performance (Rogers, MN) about doing a group buy on Dyno pulls (not tuning). Price breakdown is as follows....

(3 Pulls on Dyno)

5+ Cars = $65 ($10 off)

10+ Cars = $55 ($20 off)

A deposit of $25 per car would be required to lock in. You can bring any car you want, it does not have to be a Contour. So if you have a friend or family member who drives something else and would be interested in dyno, feel free to invite them to attend.

In terms of a date, I purpose Friday July 22 the first day of Summer Nationals (July 22-24). Typically it seems the majority of us who attend SN do so only on Sat-Sun. Would be a fun event to kick off a SN weekend.

Let me know if your interested and if my purposed date does not work for you, please include your proposal for a date.

1) Icefury (07-22)

And the BMW's awhp........most likely 145 or something dumb like that. I don't think I want to embarrass myself. LOL But I have a week long vacation July 23rd-30th at a resort at Pelican Lake....Northern Fishing, here I come!

Just FYI Greg the name of the company is DB Performance... not DB Tuning. The website, http://dbptuning.com/cat/ has tuning in it but 'dbp' is the abbreviation for the company name.

headerwork4.jpg

And the BMW's awhp........most likely 145 or something dumb like that. I don't think I want to embarrass myself. LOL But I have a week long vacation July 23rd-30th at a resort at Pelican Lake....Northern Fishing, here I come!

I'm a little jealous

i may be intersted in this, but not on the first day of ccsn, ill post this up on mnfe, as im a member. and see if we can get some interest, i suggest moving it to the week end before hand , like july 16th. jmo

there is alot of interest in this from freinds and stuff if we can move to the 16th.

Back