• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's getting to be that time again - Meet Schedule

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright we didn't get SZ11 here this year, but I'm itching for some track time with my car once it's finished. Figured if there is enough interest locally here in the Midwest we can pull together a few weekends of festivities. Here is what I'm thinking if we can get enough interest

Rogers, MN (May-June)
-Dyno Day at DB performance

White Bear Lake, MN (May-June)
-BBQ and car show at local dealership. Tousley Ford anyone, maybe Steve can help me with this...

Brainerd, MN (July-August)
-Full Track Day with morning training at BIR, may give an old aquaintance at Track Time Motorsports a call to arrange this.

Thoughts?

I would definitely be up for the WBL BBQ. If my clutch issues are resolved then the dyno day would be good too.

I'd be most likely to attend a BBQ/car show. Not really interested in tracking my car and no reason to put it up on the dyno unless it's getting tuned.

Im in for em all too! And I dont know if people are into it but I love cruising. And if we had enought people maybe we could do a meet and cruisr to brainerd for the track day, even people who just wanted to come and watch.

Yeah a cruise to Brainerd would be a cool idea. I wouldn't track my car but would watch for sure.

i know once i get a set of wheels to throw my race slicks on the track will be way more fun.

Brainered might be fun....depends on dates though. Actually almost all of them depend on dates. May has tax time. My trip to the Walking Dead is coming up. And I also have a trip to Pelican Lake at the end of July. DOH! It would be interesting to see how slow the BMW is around the track though.....if I had the 3.0L with the 6 speed it would be a lot more fun though

Back