• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Leather Steering Wheels

autoxr1

CEG'er
I have three leather steering wheels from 1999-2000 Cougars that look absolutely great in a Contour. Unlike the Contour wheel, these have perforated leather in the hand grip area. All three have no wear at the top of the wheel where the Contour normally fades and deteriorates. These come in black, although I successfully dyed another one navy blue for an SVT with leather prep solution and dye. If desired, I will include my remaining dye and preparer to the first buyer who wants them. I've included a photo of the one I dyed navy blue for reference. These wheels include the speed control switches. Normally go for $70-80 on eB@y but I am asking just $40 each.

Also for sale is one of the same style leather steering wheels in medium gray. This will fit many Ford/Lincoln/Mercury cars from the 1990's-2000's. Asking $30 for this one. (You could dye it navy blue as well for an SVT).

Attachments

• photo16285.JPG
    photo16285.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo16286.JPG
    photo16286.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • photo16288.jpg
    photo16288.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16289.JPG
    photo16289.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo16290.JPG
    photo16290.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am interested. Can you email me at gionpetersATcomcastDOTnet ? I still can't get the message system working right.

thanks,

Mad Dog

I am still interested. i sent you a PM for more photos and where to send payment about 9 days ago.

Sorry I was out of town for awhile. I just sent pics of the grey wheel to your email.

Still have two black leather wheels if anyone else is interested.

The grey steering wheel is sold -- thanks BlackE1!

I still have two very nice black perforated leather wheels. Really dresses up a Contour (or many other Ford products that use the same wheel)!

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back