• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Never When You Are Looking...

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
Seems every time I look for a CSVT, I cant find any! The only ones available locally have 200,000k on them or some sort of problem, but then when I wasnt looking I would constantly see nice ones for sale/trade. GRRRRRR!!! lol, is it just me or did you guys ever have a similar problem?

I only wish the CTA CSVT would go up for sale or trade :drool:

Mine is still forsale. Pretty cheap and in decent condition.

But I know what you mean. When I was looking for Probe GT's back in the day, I couldn't find any decent ones. Then, like you said, when you're not looking, TONS.

Mike

And buy mine?!?! :shrug:

And when the hell did you get a Legacy GT?

My brother thinks I should sell mine and buy Bill's actually! As for the Legacy GT I got it on Wednesday of this past week and have already ordered some go fast goodies for it:cool:.

Aaron

My car is always for sale, but my price is high and only someone who really wants it would buy it, otherwise, it will remain under wraps and in my care. ;)

If I had lots of money, Id buy it. lol, always liked your car though! One of the best built ones IMO :)

And Aaron, how much if you're thinking about selling? I could be interested as its what Im looking for (black csvt) :) pm me a price if you dont want to post it here lol

Back