• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

north central meet

newb

Hard-core CEG'er
well, i think its that time of year agian when we should think about having our own little mini meet.
last year we met at te MOA abnd i think it was a good choice, but past the BS session outside we never made it in to hooters for food or beer lol.
anyone up for a meet?

I was thinking the same thing. I think I'm good any weekend after this one. MOA would be good also. I think the last meet I was at was something like 4 years ago.

I might even get in on this. Ive only met I few of you Contour owners and would really enjoy seeing some real CSVT's. :laugh:

being in early september (the 10th), everyone should be able to drive there contours, yes that also means you mike lol

being in early september (the 10th), everyone should be able to drive there contours, yes that also means you mike lol

If by contour you mean expedition or mazda3 then yes. I've scheduled with my brother next Sunday to finishing the chassis Paint work... Which means I can assembly the engine. Trans will be blasted clean by B soon. But Sept 10 is probably to close yet.

bump. so the tenth at 5pm work for everyone, or do we wanna move it to sunday the 11th at 4. any input ?

The 10th works for me.... Sunday is not going to happen because that is our day for family, food and FOOTBALL !!!!

Yea depending on how the paint work goes on my doors I may or may not make it. People can come meet at my place though :laugh:

Back