• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

north central meet

I am planning on having my csvt there wih new paint and wheels .

I should be there. Whether my car is completely tuned and ready to drive by then is another story... time will tell.

I hope I can make it. My nieces' grad party is that day. If I do make it I dont have any idea what I will be driving. Could be my Sable or my 97 SE or my 89 SHO no idea.

So this seems kind of interesting to me now that I have worked a few bugs out of my car. I'm debating either going to this or MN C&C on Saturday. Is there going to be a few Contours there? If a few of you are going to this I would rather hit this show than C&C.

Mine will stoll be in primer, but im trying to get er running, but I will be there

So this seems kind of interesting to me now that I have worked a few bugs out of my car. I'm debating either going to this or MN C&C on Saturday. Is there going to be a few Contours there? If a few of you are going to this I would rather hit this show than C&C.
I can probably make it (if it's going to be nice out) to this if you're looking for another Contour to keep you company. Like Blackcoog said, it's primarily a Mustang show, but there is usually a big turnout. I personally like the Fall show a little better :)

usually there is me and one other. would be great to see someone else there too. i will have the car there. getting the old harness repaird this weekend and also getting new tires mounted on the 18's

Back