• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Poor SVT

FastFord

Hard-core CEG'er
This SVT has been sitting on the side of the road near my house for some time now, seeing if anyone knows whos it might be. Looks like it is totaled, heres the one pic I got of it. The other side looks like it has significant damage as well. Makes me sad everytime I drive by.

svt.jpg

I think it "could" be fixed, but it would be a LOT of work. I might leave a note on it to see if they want to get rid of it, but I dont really have enough space to part it out.

Yeah. Man thats a weird looking bit of damage. They look like they might be unrelated because of the fact that the damage stops along the back door. Otherwise it looks like a hit and run sideswipe sitting on that main road right there.

if its just sitting there,. One would think its been abandoned... go take those skirts!

Went by there tonight in a bit of a fast manor in the dark and didn't see it, I should have acted faster. Probably just got towed away yesterday or today

Back