• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver SVT spotted in NH 10/10/09

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
The New England crew was on its scenic cruise for our annual fall meet, and we spotted a silver CSVT with Quebec plates exiting a parking lot near North Conway, NH at around 4:30-5:00.
Just curious if it was anyone here.

Possibility

Possibility

Hey frenchblueC2,

I believe it was mine you saw. I was down in Conway, NH for our Canadian Thanksgiving Holiday and happened to see what I think was you in a Cougar following a couple CSVT's, 1 green and 1 black.

I was at an intersection (Hwy113 and 16) stopped in a line-up of cars.

Only thing is my license plates are from Ontario but I guess it could have been mistaken for Quebec plates as they are somewhat similar.

It was nice to see other SVT's for once. Not too many around where I live. Are you out often on rides? We go to NH about twice a year :_)

Sorry for the delay in replying but I had to sign-up prior to posting as I hadn't done so yet and I had to do my postings in the new section 1st.

cool!
I love when spotted post gets a response!

JScullin brought his Cougar. I was passenger in the silver SVT with NH plates (Cobra's car)

Hey,

I was checking out the pictures in the New England section and it looks like you all had fun and saw some great scenery.

I don't remember seeing an NH Silver SVT though... I was in a line-up of traffic between the Scenic Inn motel and an Irving gas station about to turn on to 16 or White Mountain Hwy when I spotted the green, black CSVT's and the Cougar.

Unless you ran by just after I turned so I didn't notice. So who was all on this run? I was trying to look at the users rides last night but haven't figured it out yet.

Back