• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Small problem for me...

LostRacer

CEG'er
Hey guys. Is ther eanyone in SoCal that has done head porting? I've had a 3L sitting in my frineds garage in San Diego for some time now with the plans to fly down there to work on it ever so often. Well we all know how life works and that didn't pan out. I live in the bay area and have not been able to allocate the time and funds simultaneously to get down there and work. Just recently my friend has informed me I need to get the engine out of his garage. He is willing to drive it up to me but thats not the issue. I don't have the facility or tools to do the porting where I am. Is there any of you down south that may be able to lend your services? I would pay of course. The engine is on a stand in Pacific Beach. I can have it brought to just about where ever you are. Thanks agian for any info or help you can give me. I really want to get this swap done.

~Ty

Hmm I might be able to help you out. I put the oval port 3L in my cougar but never done the porting, I dont think I would have a problem doing it with the bugzuki plates. I am in santa clarita CA. Send me a PM on exactly what your needing, I could build the motor ready to drop in for a good price. Let me know, I could probably even deliver it to you when I go up your way to look at a school.

Back