• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This belong to anyone on here?

Thats correct, its his old SVT before the black one which I now own. It hasnt had the best life after he sold it and has been through 2 diff owners after him- both whom I've talked toand have told me the car is not mechanically fit- said it doesnt go into 3rd gear, has some other probs too that he hasnt listed online.

Edit: Heres a Kijiji ad
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...r-13-8-second-quarter-mile-W0QQAdIdZ189063767

I emailed him and we talked and thats how I found out about the problems it had

Thats correct, its his old SVT before the black one which I now own. It hasnt had the best life after he sold it and has been through 2 diff owners after him- both whom I've talked toand have told me the car is not mechanically fit- said it doesnt go into 3rd gear, has some other probs too that he hasnt listed online.

Edit: Heres a Kijiji ad
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...r-13-8-second-quarter-mile-W0QQAdIdZ189063767

I emailed him and we talked and thats how I found out about the problems it had

Yeah that's exactly what I heard. My buddy called the guy (the one who's looking to get an SVTC) when he was over at my house and the guy said the car wouldn't go into 3rd unless you did something weird. To say it hasn't had the best life is an understatement haha.

Last edited:
is your buddy still looking for a CSVT? Theres a few on Kijiji Toronto...a black one, 2 silver ones, and one of them is lightly modded

edit: the black one was just posted in local classifieds by lowblackdub, its his car :)

Yeah he is. He's in contact with the guy who's selling the black one (The guy who's selling, his screen name is lowblackdub). The one that's lightly modded is a little over priced though :shurg:.

I think I may bring him to the meet so he can see some other SVTC's and be persuaded even more to get one.

Uhhh.. I think $5000, maybe $5500 at the most. He get's really jealous looking at my car all the time, so I guess he finally broke down and is deciding to get one too :laugh:.

Yeah, well like I said, he is in talks with the guy who owns the black on tan one. I don't think he's gonna check the states, probably doesn't wanna put in THAT much effort lol.

Back