• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale True Borla Cat-back

captastic

CEG'er
It pains me to sell this, but I just don't need it.

True Borla cat-back. In the opinion of a lot of people the best sounding cat-back that was available for the Contour. Very good shape and sounds awesome.

Will not ship...will not disassemble. I live in Grand Rapids MI...Work in Chicago. So I can meet within a reasonable distance...or unreasonable if you pony up gas and food money.

$400
0601141753_zpsf625600e.jpg

0601141753a_zpsdb22b910.jpg

0601141754_zps0ef569a6.jpg

0601141754a_zpsae59ef6d.jpg

0601141754b_zpsf273b6b2.jpg

And on my car:
justin-svt12.jpg

Stupid Question, Would you be willing to meet in Indianapolis, IN somewhere?

Should be about a 600-mile round trip for you.

And about a 1200-mile round trip for me.

If so, how much extra would we be looking at for you to make the trip?

I will be in Chicago the weekend of Aug 8-10th. Will be there Friday early afternoon. I am basically free all weekend. Will be there while my girlfriend looks for an apartment. I could meet you somewhere in between there and GR or maybe, or meet you in Chicago. I've wanted this since you posted but haven't had a plan to pick up until now. Let me know!

Man you got to be kidding me. Im a lil upset and happy at the same time. I tried getting this from you last year and you went m.i.a. on me. Now Ive got a wedding and a baby on the way smh ughhh Im so upset smh

Just get a borla muffler for the resonator new for 80 and take it to a shop have them put it in the resonator and don't even use mufflers have them put tips and same thing mad cheap. So stock exhaust is .5" smaller. So what?

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back