• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

wheels

newb

Hard-core CEG'er
hey guys, so when i bought nightstalker's car he threw in the 18" icons, now im trying to fgure out where to get them fixed at, where can i go in the tri-state area to get them strait and maybe sand/bead blasted.
thx guys

well i just took them to Norms tire and he sent them out and getting them fixed

Usually it isn't worth it to get rims repaired. I think it costs at least $100 a rim to have them fixed. You can almost buy new rims for that if you find a good deal.

ya, but i got them for freem, there the 18 inch icons that were on here for sale, im mainly getting them fixed cause their exactly what i'm looking for.

picked up the wheels, very happy with how they turned out, now to get them sandblasted so i can paint them. any sudjestions on sand blasting places in the south metro?

I found some local place to bead blast my UIM a few years back. I think I just looked places up in the yellow pages and called until I found a place that would do it for a decent price. I don't know of anyone I'd recommend though.

the cheapest i could find so far is 40 per wheel, as i have 6 to do this is not cheap.

oh, just heating them up discolored the paint, and the paint isnt in that great a cond before hand, plus i wannt repaint them different.

Back