Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Derk2000:
I'll see if I have a suitable replacement for the SVT by then. You think a pink Vespa will hang in the corners?

I'm selling my SVT, along with my manhood, and sense of fun.

You are dead to me Derek.

I don't think I'll be in Colorado during this time, but I do have to come out to pick up my bike. hmmmmm.... Maybe I could time my trip just right.

The canyon run is good fun. Make sure you have good brakes! Fade was a-plenty for my brake last year.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Randy,

I'm there. We should also talk to PMI, maybe we could arrange a track event (either Drag or Road Course). Are you planning the same route as last year? I will definitely be there.

Shoot me an email at fsmtnbiker@gmail.com - I want to discuss the Canyon Run a little further and run some ideas past you, and hear what you've got planned.

You coming to the meeting next Tuesday (11th)?

Chris 92 SHO - White/Black 5 sp. Konis - Eibachs - 12" Cobra Brakes SS Brake Lines - Al Subframe Bushings Gauge Pod - Autometer Phantom Gauges
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
gonna try too. I have to wait and see what the weather is going to be like on the 11th. I dont like driving my car in snow or any wet weather just because I dont have traction under boost and my car rides 2in off the ground. lol I do hope to make it though. I will keep you informed.
The Canyon Run : It will be close to the same run as last year. I dont like going to far off that path because I know law enforcment is low on this run. Minus the motor cycle cops lol That was funny as hell ! Anyways, I will give you a email if I cant make it to the meeting. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
just a thought, maybee an event on the western slope would work. That way there would be less of an excuse for our Utahinan firends to come?

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Dionysus:
I'll see if I have a suitable replacement for the SVT by then. You think a pink Vespa will hang in the corners?

I'm selling my SVT, along with my manhood, and sense of fun.

Just wait until I get my polkadot SmartCar with 18" spinners to the canyon run and see who has lost his sense of fun Mr. IhaveAfastMotorCyclebutNeverShowUpToMeets

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
Sounds like I should have my car done by there.... Hmm... so much pressure

Jason 1992 Ford Taurus SHO 1995 Ford Taurus SHO - Supercharged
B
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B

Just wait until I get my polkadot SmartCar with 18" spinners to the canyon run and see who has lost his sense of fun Mr. IhaveAfastMotorCyclebutNeverShowUpToMeets

Well at least you would show up ! I dont care what you bring, it should be your awesome Contour, but whatever you want, just dont buy an old man car Derk !

I know..... The western slope would be cool, but have you ever been there ??? lol Sorry, it is boring for Canyon Carving. I used to live in Montrose CO. I like the eastern front, thank you. If people are having a hard time coming up with money, they can kick it on the floor at my pad. Max is 15 people though. I have a finshed basement that I dont even use. I really dont need this 3,100sq home. But hey, the wife likes the room to grow into. Dang girl!
I got my wish though, kinda, I wanted a three car garage and that did not happend, only two. So the truck is parked out front, poor thing !

Believe me, this Canyon Run is well worth the trip and I will make sure the UT people are taken care of. Any AZ and NM people too. NM people would be really close to Pueblo since it is in the south-east. Come on everyone, it would be cool to post a large event in the SW next to the SZ05 in the east. I hope many of you can make it. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:

Well at least you would show up ! I dont care what you bring, it should be your awesome Contour, but whatever you want, just dont buy an old man car Derk !

I know..... The western slope would be cool, but have you ever been there ??? lol Sorry, it is boring for Canyon Carving. I used to live in Montrose CO. I like the eastern front, thank you. If people are having a hard time coming up with money, they can kick it on the floor at my pad. Max is 15 people though. I have a finshed basement that I dont even use. I really dont need this 3,100sq home. But hey, the wife likes the room to grow into. Dang girl!
I got my wish though, kinda, I wanted a three car garage and that did not happend, only two. So the truck is parked out front, poor thing !

Believe me, this Canyon Run is well worth the trip and I will make sure the UT people are taken care of. Any AZ and NM people too. NM people would be really close to Pueblo since it is in the south-east. Come on everyone, it would be cool to post a large event in the SW next to the SZ05 in the east. I hope many of you can make it. -B.

yeah, I dont know many roads out rhere, just the steamboat/yampa valley region

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D

Just to make something clear, I would have been at that meet had it not have taken me so long to replace the waterpump on my car. The original had 101k on it, and I was worried about it going out. Now I have one with a metal impellar! And no, my bike is not increadibly fast right now, becuase the plugs are fouled and it's not running right.

And as long as we are into the name calling, I shall dub you Sir NeverOwnARealCarInMyLifeAgainBecuaseI'mSellingMyPrideAndJoy ...

...Esquire

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
Well, hopefully this will be done in time. I'd like to run this year!

Jason 1992 Ford Taurus SHO 1995 Ford Taurus SHO - Supercharged
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard