Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#208031 08/11/00 02:11 PM
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by SilVer bulleT:
Ok, NO!

not pass Toronto, if you are coming from say the Niagara Falls area, its a little north of there, WEST of Toronto.

When you hit hamilton, more or less you need to go north..

I am attaching a map link, hope it helps. The area is Kitchener-Waterloo (same thing kind of)
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?...u.hqu%3b %28_%3 d%3a%28_qa2agw%28.0ft2df%28l%24efiid%7c7xbfjw.98%28jc1j.lq%286

Thanks! Sorry for such a ignorant, I'm not so familar with Canada except Pacific Mall and Chinatown where I get my Chinese food. haha

AK

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
#208032 08/11/00 11:55 PM
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by AirKnight:
Thanks! Sorry for such a ignorant, I'm not so familar with Canada except Pacific Mall and Chinatown where I get my Chinese food. haha

AK

Hey, no prob. What part of toronto do you go to for Chinese food (Dim sum?). My friend who is chinese has taken me to a few good places.

alessandro
99 sILvER FROSt

alessandro
PERFORMANCE FORDS- Unique parts for the contique and cougar
SVT Owners Association - Toronto Chapter

SilVer_bulleT@rogers.com
1999 Silver SVT

Funnel Ram, PF Maf Adapter, Magnecore, Brullen Exhaust, Brullen Y-Pipe, O.Z. Supperleggera...MORE toys waiting to be installed...
177hp, 155lb-ft
#208033 08/12/00 04:20 PM
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by SilVer bulleT:
Hey, no prob. What part of toronto do you go to for Chinese food (Dim sum?). My friend who is chinese has taken me to a few good places.

alessandro
99 sILvER FROSt

I normally go to Scarborough for lunch (Dim Sum), then Spidina or Dundas or somewhere in Chinatown for dinner. I don't really have one particular place that I go because they're ALL better than Chinese food in Buffalo.

AK

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard