Print Thread
T
Highly Medicated Member
OP Offline
Highly Medicated Member
T
â?¢ Atlas or map of Michigan
â?¢ Still Camera (memory & batteries)
â?¢ Video Camera (memory, tapes, batteries)
â?¢ Warm clothes and cool clothes, it is Michigan after all
â?¢ Radio (FRS Walkie-Talkie) SZ Official Channel is 5 (extra batteries)
â?¢ Helmut for Kart Racing (Kart2Kart has them included, but you may prefer your own, must be snell95 or ANSI approved)
â?¢ Car Cleaning Kit
â?¢ Sunscreen/block
â?¢ ID, twice the money, half the clothes

Copy list, add your ideas to the list, paste new list in reply.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
B
Learned patience the hard way
B

â?¢ Helmut for Kart Racing (Kart2Kart has them included, but you may prefer your own, must be snell95 or ANSI approved)
â?¢ Car Cleaning Kit
â?¢ Sunscreen/block
> Spare parts, spare parts, more spare parts
> Basic hand tools
> Trailer and tow vehicle
Anyone that knows Brad or I and our luck will know what I mean. BTW, I am bringing all the above so my car will officially be a trailer queen, hehe.

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Trapps:
• Atlas or map of Michigan
• Still Camera (memory & batteries)
• Video Camera (memory, tapes, batteries)
• Warm clothes and cool clothes, it is Michigan after all
• Radio (FRS Walkie-Talkie) SZ Official Channel is 5 (extra batteries)
• Helmut for Kart Racing (Kart2Kart has them included, but you may prefer your own, must be snell95 or ANSI approved)
• Car Cleaning Kit
• Sunscreen/block
• ID, twice the money, half the clothes

Copy list, add your ideas to the list, paste new list in reply.

*portable air compressor
*fix-a-flat
*full size sprare (if you have one)
*OBD-II scan tool (you never know)
*quart(s) of oil

The next things aren't things to bring, but things to do to your car (newbies, listen up )

*rotate tires/check air in tires/replace tires (as needed)
*change oil and filter
*clean your K&N
*replace your fuel filter
*check your coolant and/or flush & fill
*change the fluid in the MTX/ATX
*check p/s fluid and/or flush & fill

Happy motoring

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Buckshot77:

â?¢ Car Cleaning Kit
â?¢ Sunscreen/block
> Spare parts, spare parts, more spare parts
> Basic hand tools
> Trailer and tow vehicle
Anyone that knows Brad or I and our luck will know what I mean. BTW, I am bringing all the above so my car will officially be a trailer queen, hehe.

Hey Rick, bring along extras that other people might need. Could probably double the price of parts. $300 halfshafts anyone???

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
B
B
Hey I actually had a waterpump at the last SZ that could've been used, but unfortunately I wasn't at the dyno when it went out.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Hey I actually had a waterpump at the last SZ that could've been used, but unfortunately I wasn't at the dyno when it went out.

Rick

At the last SZ, SZ02', BeyondloadedSE's w/p went out and we drove about 1/2 hr away to pick one up. It went out right after his dyno pull ironically Well, atleast it happened where they had total access to tools anyways!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

Rick

At the last SZ, SZ02', BeyondloadedSE's w/p went out and we drove about 1/2 hr away to pick one up. It went out right after his dyno pull ironically Well, atleast it happened where they had total access to tools anyways!

Yeah, that's the water pump Rick was typing about Roger. I think I liked it best when Jim and Scott's dad asked me how the hoses came off of the water pump and how to get the pump itself out after taking all of the bolts out... I grabbed it with one hand, twisted a quarter turn or so, and had the whole thing in my hand. They all said "geesh, you think this guy's done this before?!?!?!" It was really fun helping their dad (sorry, I can't remember his name) assembled the new pump in the engine assembly "clean room" at Baker that was as dirt/dust free as a hospital!!! Good times!!!

Seeing the 1100 HP horizontal 6 cylinder prototype military engine was cool too!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Link Copied to Clipboard