• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Rawburt

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Here ya go, its a Audi tt to r8 conversion kit. Looks good imo, alot shorter than the real r8 of course but it looks good.

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_1.jpg

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_2.jpg

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_3.jpg

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_4.jpg

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_5.jpg

audi_tt_r8_lookalike_ebay_images_6.jpg

that is a very ugly car, specially the front view

the "new shoes" in the other thread would be perfect for this thing

Last edited:
:laugh: bloody americans :laugh:... it looks nice. i think the R8 itself is a gorgeous car, but many on here despise it. it was built by europeans. and many wonder why they get better cars in europe...:nonono:

:laugh: bloody americans :laugh:... it looks nice. i think the R8 itself is a gorgeous car, but many on here despise it. it was built by europeans. and many wonder why they get better cars in europe...:nonono:

I wouldn't say anyone here *despises* the R8. Just because we don't think it's a monumental automotive design does not mean we despise it.

looks like anus.

the TT is too small to be chopping it up with different color body panels. the R8 barely gets away with it.... this don't!

IMO, the only angle that it doesn't look totally offensive, from is directly from the front. :shrug: There are waaay nicer body/lip kit's available for the TT

Back