• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zpuhalla

CEG'er
Just writing this to you to formally ask for the rest of the parts that you owe me. I traded you some things for a 2000 Svt engine with MSDS. You first told me before hand that this engine was a 2000. It was not. It was a 1999. You also told me it was in great shape. It was not. I have replaced the IACV, the IMRC, and the rear main seal and pan gasket also need replaced, along with the clutch and the unbalanced flywheel. The day we traded you told me you would overnight the returnless injectors, pcm, pats key and throt cable since you forgot them. Almost a month later you have not sent them and I need the part to run the car. I am not asking for any of the other parts that were wrong with the engine. Just the returnless injectors, returnless pcm, pats key, and throt cable. I know we talked 2 weeks ago via P.M. but you still have not sent them. You also ignore my phone calls and text messages. I just want my parts. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back