• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle whos comming?

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Figured Id start a new post on who has already pre-registered for Carlisle this year. since the sticky kinda gets off topic this post will be for those who are officaly comming so we can can get an idea about the tent.

1) My98SVTturbo

The updated list is on the first page of the stickied Carlisle thread. ;)

# BrApple - Brian
# LUCA - Christine + 1
# Joel4Prez - Steph + 1
# Redneckboarder - Jon + 1
# Juspifool - Mark + 1
# Wa2Tuff - Tom + 1
# Buddy Palumbo - Allen + 1
# Pen_Two - Glenn
# Aaron 98 SE - Aaron + 1
# Checker'd SVT - Brian
# I8Rice - Jason
# 99 red SVT - Paul + 1
# TourEnvy - Evan + 1
# LauraSVT- Jared+ 1
# navyBRADse
# Theresa (a friend of Jared (LauraSVT)
# My98SVTturbo- Alex

Last edited:
what no me? oh wait im going too. i might bring reebs if we have our turbo projects done

Register and I will add you. :laugh: Don't wait until the last minute either, we're getting close to the 25 mark. ;)
Reebs too? Very :cool:

Well, when I get down to the hotel I'll have to take the system out. Then make a run out to the beer distributor with LauraSVT and fill the cars with teh good time alcohol. :laugh:

You guys are going to have way to much beer. Just hit the beer store up the street from the hotel, don't waste your gas cruising to Harrisburg to get it.

me and kristen should be there. kinda depends on i get the svt sides if i register or just come and hang out. don't wanna have the only car that is not painted all nice yet..

You guys are going to have way to much beer.

Wait...is that even humanly possible? :shrug:

My hotel is in Harrisburg -- most convenient to the distributor. For what its worth, I am not trying to bring a record amount of beer -- just an ample amount at a good price -- no use running out. The presence of a surplus is not license to drink absurd amounts.

Do you remember the scene in the Cannonball run where Terry Bradshaw and Mel Tillis are loading up a '76 primer gray Monte Carlo with case after case of beer, and Terry informs that "Man cannot live on bread alone"?

This will not be like that. Vaguely similar, perhaps, but not quite. LUCA has already informed that she will be opening a Costco sized can of whoop-ass if anyone falls or leans on her car, so I, for one, will be remaining upright, able to move under my own power. :cool:

Back