• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Meet

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Have any of you been thinking about what you'd like to do?
I would like to do RI this year, if possible.

I think we should start some discussion on the topic.

Same here.
I'm assuming Oct 11 or 12th since we typically do it the 2nd week of October.
Plus so me people already have plans for that Oct 5th car show.

October looks pretty free.
I might continue the tradition of bringing a different car to each year's Fall Meet.

Well, since we will be in newport for the fort adams car show one week in advance idk about going again. However, if you want photo spots, then on the tip of newport there is the brenton point sp = nice. But once it starts getting colder. I would recommend Colt State park and then providence for food+things to do...its closer.just a suggestion...

Well, since we will be in newport for the fort adams car show one week in advance idk about going again. However, if you want photo spots, then on the tip of newport there is the brenton point sp = nice. But once it starts getting colder. I would recommend Colt State park and then providence for food+things to do...its closer.just a suggestion...

I know. It's unfortunate that that show is on that date because that really would have been a great area to do the fall meet.

It doesn't have to be RI, it was just a suggestion.
It's not like I'm the one heading this up this year, so everyone post up your ideas.

Cold isn't an issue since we spend most of our time cruising in the cars anyway.

Let's climb Mt. Washington with our Contours so we get those cool bumper stickers! :cool:

...:nonono:

I seriously have zero good ideas for a meet. I'll brainstorm after I do some homework. But regardless, I think our meet should be Saturday October 11th.

18+ only. You forget about the little CEGers we have to drop off at Chuck E Cheese first.

If we do RI, a strip club must be visited. In fact, we're due for an NE-CEG strip club romp again soon!

I didn't care for the RI strip clubs I have visited. Maybe I haven't been to the right ones.

18+ only. You forget about the little CEGers we have to drop off at Chuck E Cheese first.

Are they 18+ out there? I thought they were 21+.

I would be up for freight fest at six flags or Trail of Terror in Wallingford.
I hope Dr. Cross does another Fall Vermont meet because that was sooooooooo much fun :laugh: :laugh:

Some friend!:blackeye:

I was wanting to do F-1 carts again this year. Ian told me it was a blast:shrug:

Also, how about 6 Flags Fright Fest? I've never been:shrug:

F1 Boston is 18+ too. You could watch :shrug:

Fright fest sounds pretty interesting. I'd be down for something like that.

I just read on their site that they also have a fall picnic event on 10/18 that seems pretty interesting
http://www.sfnepicnic.com/

Wallngford Trail of Terro info is on this page (scroll down)
http://www.arcsct.org/special_events.htm

I think that Fright Fest on October 18th sounds goods. Looks like a pretty good deal. We could always go for a cruise in that area too.

Back