• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Favorite part of your car, heres mine

LLADNAR

CEG'er
i like the rear of my car,, guess that makes me a butt man:laugh: it just looks too sexy i can't help it, plus blacking out that chrome thing really helps

IM000726.jpg

what are your guys favorite parts

Favorite part of my car is my headlights...

JeffSVT048.jpg

I guess that makes me a boobs man! Or an eyes man!?!? :) Although I have seen some projectors that are wayyy hotter than mine! Pudmunkie needs to make me a set! :)

Reebs

First statement removed because I sounded like a dick and didnt mean too.

Corolla
Sigpic.jpg

Contour --> I have many favorites, but this is my most recent one from before I sold her :( I loved the way the whole car flowed with the rims and side skirts and bumpers. Everything was really subtile on that car, but it all paid off when I finished it.
100_0292Large.jpg

Walrus -
2afzzap.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite part of my car is my headlights...

JeffSVT048.jpg

I guess that makes me a boobs man! Or an eyes man!?!? :) Although I have seen some projectors that are wayyy hotter than mine! Pudmunkie needs to make me a set! :)

Reebs
don't sell yourself short those haedlights are freakin bad ass:drool: :drool:

thats really nothing to brag about.... I was expecting like really photogenic pictures...

Uhhh... Jared, nobody is bragging about anything. He is just wondering what is your favorite part of your own car. You didn't even mention yours.

Reebs

don't sell yourself short those haedlights are freakin bad ass:drool: :drool:

Thanks man, but lately around here everyone has been bashing on t reds with black headlights! :cry: And mine look no where as sweet as some of the sets alex (pudmunkie) has made! :drool:

Thanks man, but lately around here everyone has been bashing on t reds with black headlights! :cry: And mine look no where as sweet as some of the sets alex (pudmunkie) has made! :drool:

well i won't be bashing,, i am going to black mine out too,, but i will be keeping the stock bulbs and all.

Dashboard. It's pretty much what defines purchasing a car for me, since it is in your peripheral vision when you drive. Loved the Contour's, love the Maxima's.

Though I love the Contour's front fascia too.

oohh oohh i got another one!!! Jackstands!!!
DSC01740.jpg

Jackstands are one of the hottest accessories to a Contour! :)

But by the way Mark... your new paint job looks way different than my new TRed paint!

JeffSVT048.jpg

I know the lighting must have a ton to do with it, but jeez! Yours is soooo much more red than mine! Is that actually TRed, or just some custom mix?

I like da butt.
DSCF01882.jpg

Also looks good peeking from the shadows
DSCF0463.jpg

But it's not bad lookin in drag
DSCF0246.jpg

Giving the bird a butt shot
DSCF0254.jpg

But it's always nice when you flick it sideways
DSCF10962.jpg

DSCF10972.jpg

DSCF10982.jpg