• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS ~ Mirkooooooooo! SVT rear bumpers! SVT front bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
T-red Mirko. Needs chips filled. Needs paint work. Never crushed or cracked. No brackets.
$215 shipped in USA! SOLD

SVT sil-fro rear bumper. Paint is OK, could use a little work but install ready. No mesh.
$200 + ship! SOLD

SVT sil-fro rear bumper. Needs crack/dent repair and re-paint. No mesh.
$50 + ship! SOLD

SVT sil-fro front bumper. No mesh. Needs paint. Has typical crack under bottom lip.
$75 + ship! SOLD AND PAINTED BLACK

No pics of the mirko right now, maybe later today.

The crack is only about 2" long on the bottom lip of the front bumper under the fog light area. You can't see it from looking straight on, only from underneath.

I was out of town all day, hopefully tomorrow I can get those pics up for you guys. Thanks for being patient.

I'd be willing to take the mirko off ya Joe.
You said no brackets, you mean the 3 ones on the bottom that CEGers rarely use anyways right? o_O
How badly does it "need paint work" - (just curious w/o pics)

Only "issue" I can see, I can paypal you the money right now, but I am moving to AZ next monday (The 28th), would you be willing to hold it about a week and ship it to AZ once I get into my new place? (If you can believe, this would be just like when you did my calipers and I was moving then too, lol)

Correct, the 3 almuminum brackets that no one uses are not going with this mirko. I might have a set around somewhere though.

It needs body filler in the front lip of the mirko from chips. IE; bondo, fiber mesh epoxy, fiberglass, etc...... Then it will need to be painted.

I guess just wait for pics.

UM, let me PM the guy who wants to send me money and tell him to hold off for you to have your chance at it yet.

Ahhhh, damn it - I forgot. This weekend was waaaaay too busy. I have tons of •••• to do tonight too. Hopefully tonight for ya, sorry. It would be worth your trip because there are probably other parts you want/need that I will most likely just give you for showing up. Make a list and stop over!

Ahhhh, damn it - I forgot. This weekend was waaaaay too busy. I have tons of •••• to do tonight too. Hopefully tonight for ya, sorry. It would be worth your trip because there are probably other parts you want/need that I will most likely just give you for showing up. Make a list and stop over!

Lol it's not a problem. I definately would like to stop by sometime. Would be nice to meet you and the eggplant! I just have to figure out when I can get down there, i work all week and every other weekend...and of course this coming weekend is my weekend to work. We should figure something out though...I just don't want you to sell the bumper before I could get down there. I better bring lots of money though, you probably have a lot that I would want....I'll be like a kid in a candy store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back